Incoherent babble? Yes babble exists in that form mostly...perhaps the term verbal diareaha is better suited, but that wouldn't make an attractive blog title, so here I am =)
It's just my opinion, but frankly lets leave the damn island to the fishes and birds, they should have one place in the world that isn't industrialized human wasteland...even if it's naturally occurring wasteland. =)
Why should we bother with Hans Island? Does it really matter if Canada or Denmark have 25ft of solid rock more to call their own? I know things are kinda 'crowded' up there but really - what the hell are we even wasting time on it for?
Oh and pardon my spelling for this post. I cheat and use spell check all the time - except for now...eeek the horrid truth is out - the english language doesn't make any sense. NO WAIT it's Barb that spelled it wrong, that's it...
3 Comments:
Ha! You think I pay my bills - first assumption! =) I've no idea, just babble when it comes over me...=)
Great picture!
Incoherent babble? Yes babble exists in that form mostly...perhaps the term verbal diareaha is better suited, but that wouldn't make an attractive blog title, so here I am =)
It's just my opinion, but frankly lets leave the damn island to the fishes and birds, they should have one place in the world that isn't industrialized human wasteland...even if it's naturally occurring wasteland. =)
Why should we bother with Hans Island? Does it really matter if Canada or Denmark have 25ft of solid rock more to call their own? I know things are kinda 'crowded' up there but really - what the hell are we even wasting time on it for?
Oh and pardon my spelling for this post. I cheat and use spell check all the time - except for now...eeek the horrid truth is out - the english language doesn't make any sense. NO WAIT it's Barb that spelled it wrong, that's it...
Post a Comment
<< Home